Monday, May 25, 2009

It's hard for me to believe that I've been here for only one week. At times, I it seemed that everything was going by too fast, then looking back on everything that I've done this week, some things seem so much farther back than simply a couple of days. I don't like to prematurely say that I like something, but I can honestly say that I LOVE it here. Even in Bellevue, everything is close by and there's so many cultures! As you may see, I went to the city of Seattle (Bellevue, where I am now, is about 10 miles away from the actual Seattle, just across a bridge) and I took somewhere near 200 pictures. I have an album on Facebook uploaded, but I'll try to get some of my favorites up here tomorrow, so check throughout the day! Happy Memorial day! (Hi mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment