Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today was a long day- and I came home probably the "tired-est" I've been in quite some time. My position as Courtesy Clerk has me gathering the carts from the way too hot parking lot throughout the day, sweeping the store, checking the bathrooms hourly, and doing go-backs, or re-stocking the shelves with unopened or unused returned items. My face turned the exact (I'm NOT kidding- EXACT) color of a Lobster, and stayed that way for awhile. I had to assure Kendra, the girl I trained under today, that I wasn't nearly as overheated as I looked... I got some really odd looks. Oh well! Going to an end of year BBQ on Saturday, held by the church. I'm excited! The weather is REALLY hot; 84 inside with no AC. Apparently, you don't need it around here. Yay fans! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment