Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm still kickin'!






Hello Blogosphere!

First off, I'd like to apologize for my lack of any real updates (other than things like, oh, sunsets, or adorable children.) I've been incredibly busy (which is a good thing!) but it prevents me from writing as much as I'd like. (Phew! Got that out of the way!)
Secondly, If you've emailed me in the past week, and follow this blog (*winkwink*) I have a relatively free schedule these upcoming few days, and should be able to (finally!) respond to your email(s) with the proper credit they undoubtedly deserve!
Third(ly) I have lots and LOTS of Pictures taken this past Saturday during our day trip to Fremont, Washington. It's a cute little funky town that, as I like to put it, is "More Asheville than Asheville!) I'll try to get those up sometime tomorrow, so check throughout the day as there will be LOTS of updates as well as some minor (but nevertheless FUN) event recaps from the past few days... (Maybe even some non-Facebook exclusives!). Stay tuned! (Or.. whatever you say in blogspeak!)

No comments:

Post a Comment