Monday, June 1, 2009

Late night coffee! Books! Read Me!

Okay, I know I said that "That was all for now" but I forgot a few things. First off, I REALLY love the King County Library System (I also love MY library back home- Hey Amanda and Abbey!) KCLS has over 40 libraries sprinkled over King County, and chances are they'll have a book that you want. All you have to do is place a hold on the book and it arrives in a matter of days... Yay! Next on the agenda, I haven't been here yet, but really want to! Bauhaus Books and Coffee (If you're reading this, Keith and Amy, HI! I miss you!) is a coffee shop (and book shop) open until 1am... Perfect for caffeine addicts. (I'll have a 16oz triple iced NF hazelnut latte, please!) Okay, I really think I'm done for now... later!

No comments:

Post a Comment