Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's hard to believe that today is the one month "anniversary" of my coming here to Seattle. Sadly much of my online lives (email, facebook, forums, etc.) have gone relatively neglected, but I've exchanged them for much more. I've accomplished so much since I've been here, that at times I feel like I've been here for more like two months instead of merely one. I guess the only explanation is that time flies when you're having fun! As much as I adore my family and friends, I must say that I haven't had the pit-of-your-stomach feeling of homesickness that I was expecting to hit, of course that's probably due to that same amazing family, (and friends!) who refuseto give into the concept of out of sight, out of mind. That's all for now-write more tomorrow. -M

No comments:

Post a Comment